Tourist Visa for Indonesia
- The first requirement to obtain a tourist visa for Bali / Indonesia is all passport holders must have at least 6 months validity from the date of their expected departure.
- 2 passport photos must be provided in your application.
- An application form must be completed. These forms can be obtained through the Indonesian Embassy.
- The administration fee for submitting an application for this visa is AUS $60.00. There is also no refunds on unsuccessful applications.
- Applicants who prefer to apply directly to the Indonesian Embassy, please include all the necessary documentation with a return pre-paid envelope.
- In most cases, the Indonesian Embassy only accepts money order through post for the administration fee. Contact your local Indonesian Embassy to confirm.
- The visa allows travelers to stay in Indonesia for 60 days.
- In the application you must also include a copy of the following: A copy of your return ticket / itinerary, your hotel reservation in Indonesia, a bank statement, valid passport, reference letter from employer and travel insurance information. Usually these must be submitted in duplicate.
Key points to note
- Fees: You will be expected to pay AUS $60.00 for the application fee. You have to also pay 150,000 IDR when departing Indonesia. Make sure to keep this available in Indonesian currency and ready to pay upon your departure.
- For those who have been approved and hold a visa you should not enter the restricted areas of Papua and Maluku. This visa is only for single entry. The visa holder should not enter the restricted regions (Papua and Maluku).
- The visa is only valid for one person. An application must be submitted for each individual.
- It can take a minimum of 5 business days for the visa to be issued after the approval from the Indonesia Immigration Office in Indonesia. This can vary depending on your geographical location.
- Those who submit an application by post, it's highly recommended to register your mail for security reasons. Depending on where you are located, use the most secure way available to post your application.
If you have any other questions the Indonesian Embassy should be able to assist you.
Return from Tourist Visa to Visa Requirements
Return from Tourist Visa to Bali Hotel Link home page
| Bali Hotels
| Contact Us